1. They call him a thief and pour all manners of curses on him just because he stole a candy to eat out of extreme hunger. He is called a Wizard because he is dirty and when you see him on the road side, bring down your car window to give him alms, your friend seated beside you will try to stop you saying “these folks are evil” he is evil because he is hungry, dirty and probably ugly… He is evil because he is poor… He is evil because he is unfortunate and in the street… We often imagine evil to be like this! But most times, EVIL wears expensive clothes and lives in beautiful edifices in the best part of town. Evil has the best degrees from the best universities in the world. Most times, Evil is so clean and beautiful and always beaming with smiles! Evil is never found outside, its on the inside! The HEART!!!
2. To survive in this merciless world
He wanders, begging on the streets;
Not a source to rely on at least
To feel the cosy childhood glitters,
Nor a mercy-filled parental heart
To be blessed with fondling memories.
Sleeping in wrapped-up sacks and rags
Even in adverse weather conditions
He literally lives on the filthy streets
With torn-out rags, deep sunk eyes
Spending life’s traumatic moments
Under the eagle-eyed street lights
Which fail to awaken humane spirit.
(Do we ever think of people like this? What do we do when we see them on the streets, motor parks, markets etc?) Some people are in dire need of LOVE!!!
3. I despise the rituals of fake friendship. I wish we could just claw each other’s eyes out and call it a day; instead we put on huge radiant smiles and spout compliments until our teeth hurt from the saccharine sweetness of it all.
4. The difference between my darkness and your darkness is that I can look at my own badness in the face and accept its existence while you are busy covering your mirror with a white linen sheet. The difference between my sins and your sins is that when I sin I know I’m sinning while you have actually fallen prey to your own fabricated illusions. I am a siren, a mermaid; I know that I am beautiful while basking on the ocean’s waves and I know that I can eat flesh and bones at the bottom of the sea. You are a white witch, a wizard; your spells are manipulations and your cauldron from hell yet you wrap yourself in white and wear a silver wig.
5. Save your skin from the corrosive acids from the mouths of toxic people… Someone who just helped you to speak evil about another person can later help another person to speak evil about you!
Be Enlightened! Be Inspired!! Be Motivated!!!