As part of the ways to wrap up this great year 2013, we bring to you POSH PEARLS. These are faces of women we wish to delight you with. The list will be ENDLESS if we decide to name all the pearls we have. So we came up with these names.
1. OGOCHUKWU MADUEWESI is the founder of the VITILIGO AWARENESS AND AWARENESS FOUNDATION (VITSAF). Visit http://www.vitsaf.org. She is indeed a pearl.
2.Of course we all know AGBANI DAREGO.
3.OLUCHI ONWEGBA is a Nigerian model who has gone round the world and has scaled through all hurdles. She is a world class model. She won the “FACE OF AFRICA” contest when she was 17.
4. FUNMI IYANDA is an award winning broadcaster, blogger and journalist. She is greatly admired.
5.DEOLA SAGOE is one of the hottest fashion designer in Nigeria. Of course you don’t need to be told she is a posh pearl.
6.Media personality EKU EDEWOR is no doubt a stunner. She is a true definition of both beauty and brain.
7.Hehe! you must be a joker to think she wont be on this list. TIWA SAVAGE is very good in what she does and to me she is the best female musician in Nigeria.
8.Does GENEVIEVE NNAJI need any introduction?
9.INI EDO is a pearl anytime, anyday. Thumbs up dear.
10. MERCY JOHNSON is an exceptional woman. She is not just intelligent and beautiful, she exudes too much confidence. We love you. More power to your elbow SEXY Mrs Okojie.
11. Every woman in the entertainment industry should emulate this drop dead gorgeous beauty. She isnt just married, her marriage is so in tact and her career isn’t suffering. OMOSEXY keep it up.
12. Here is a woman we will always be proud of. A genius. An exceptional woman who discovered her purpose in life and followed it even when everyone thought she was stupid. She is one of my role models. Keep it up CHIMAMANDA ADICHIE.
MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU ALL……….
BE ENLIGHTENED! BE INSPIRED!! BE MOTIVATED!!!